Visit Our White Family Dental Practice in Elizabethtown
When you visit our practice in Elizabethtown, you can expect the highest quality dental services from Dr. Ed White and his team. At Elizabethtown, you can receive care from Dr. Ed White and Dr. Karen Otto-Sullivan.
AddressWhite Family Dental – Elizabethtown
Dr. Ed White
Dr. Karen Otto-Sullivan
100 Continental Dr.
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
|Mon.||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tue.||7:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wed.||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thu.||7:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Fri.||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sat.||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Once a Month)|
Elizabethtown Dental Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Makeover your smile with cosmetic dentistry services from White Family Dental in Elizabethtown. We offer teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and beautiful dental crowns.
- Dental Implants – Our dental implants are the perfect tooth replacement option for patients who are missing a tooth. A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that feels natural and comfortable.
- Porcelain Veneers – Our porcelain veneers allow us to reshape your smile. We can fix any imperfection and help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Invisalign – With Invisalign braces, you can straighten your teeth discreetly and comfortably without metal or wires. Invisalign is a great traditional braces alternative.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Our dental crowns are made with the highest quality porcelain materials. Using dental crowns and bridges we can restore and protect your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of our most requested cosmetic dentistry services. Brighten your smile with professional services at our Elizabethtown office.
- Sedation Dentistry – Feel comfortable and relaxed during any dental appointment. Sedation dentistry options are perfect for patients who feel anxious about certain procedures.
- Tooth Colored Filling – At our practice, we fix cavities with fillings that blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Smile with a beautiful, natural smile, and protect your teeth from cavities.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our root canal treatments can relieve your toothache and save your tooth. We perform root canals with compassion and gentle care.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding can improve the appearance of your teeth efficiently, and affordably. Our special composite blends in perfectly with your natural teeth.
- Fluoride – Our fluoride treatments can help prevent cavities and keep your teeth strong. Fluoride can play an important role in your dental care and maintenance.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants can help seal your tooth off and prevent cavities. Find out more about sealants when you visit our Elizabethtown practice.
- Dental Graft – Do you need a graft before a restorative procedure? Our team of professionals has the skill, experience, and technical knowledge to perform dental grafts.
- Crown Lengthening – If you need your crown lengthened, we have a specialist who can help you. Visit our practice in Elizabethtown.
- Inlays & Onlays – An inlay or onlay can restore your tooth and keep your smile beautiful. Our inlays and onlays are crafted with the finest porcelain materials.
- UA Performance Mouthwear – Protect your teeth with UA performance mouthwear. Find out more about our dental appliances when you visit our office today.