Southern Lancaster County now has the benefit of a truly talented team led by a familiar face.
Dr. Ed White is pleased to welcome Dr. Fred Teschner to the team of White Family Dental in Willow Street. Dr. Teschner has been treating patients in Lancaster County for more than forty years. Now families in Lancaster, Millersville, Strasburg and Quarryville have the benefit of a skilled veteran for all of their dental health needs.
Dr. Teschner is joined in Willow Street by Tina Royer, RDH, Julie Caldwell, RDH and Phil Denisewicz, EFDA.
Come to White Family Dental in Willow Street for the very finest in professional dental services.
Our office is close to Willow Valley and convenient to all of Southern Lancaster County. The property is very well maintained; including during inclement weather. You’ll enter from the South side of the building at the covered entrance. The dental office is on the second floor, just to the left as you exit the elevator.
White Family Dental – Willow Street
Dr. Fred Teschner
Penn Medicine LGH Building
212 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Suite 209
Willow Street, PA 17584
Willow Street Hours
|Mon.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tue.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wed.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Willow Street Dental Services
- Family Dentistry — We treat patients of all ages and all social backgrounds. You can receive care and treatment for yourself and your loved ones in one convenient location. We look forward to establishing a patient/dentist relationship that can last a lifetime.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — We can help you achieve the smile of your dreams with our wide range of cosmetic dentistry services. Reshape your smile with porcelain veneers, or brighten your teeth with our professional teeth whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers — Porcelain veneers are one of our versatile cosmetic dentistry services that allow us to reshape your teeth and help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. We can fix the appearance of almost any damage, or tooth irregularity.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — Dental crowns and bridges can help restore your smile after damage. With a dental crown, we can protect your tooth and enhance its shape. Our dental crowns are made with the highest quality porcelain materials.
- Teeth Whitening — Our professional teeth whitening treatments can brighten your smile dramatically. Enjoy the benefits of a smile that you’re excited to share with teeth whitening from New Holland.
- Extractions — We perform extractions with compassion and gentle care. If you need a tooth removed we can do it delicately and professionally, and help you find the right replacement option.
- Dentures — Our denture sets can restore your smile after you’ve lost all of your teeth. Each set is custom-made to fit perfectly and to provide optimal comfort.