Get Quality Care From Your White Family Dental Team In Manheim
Dr. Ed White and his team are pleased to offer high quality dentistry services to their patients in Manheim. You can enjoy the quality of services you’ve come to love and expect from White Family Dental at our conveniently located Manheim office. Receive dentistry care from Dr. Jay DeHart and our other Doe Run dental associates.
AddressWhite Family Dental – Manheim
Dr. Jay DeHart
108 Doe Run Road
Manheim, PA 17545
|Mon.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tue.||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thu.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Fri.||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sat.||8:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Once a Month)|
Manheim Dental Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry — With cosmetic dentistry treatments, you can share the smile you’ve always wanted. We offer teeth whitening and porcelain veneers, and are more than happy to work with patients to help them achieve their smile goals and delight in a beautiful smile.
- Dental Implants — Our dental implants act as perfect tooth replacements. Smile, laugh, and chew again with a full set of beautiful, functional teeth, after we’ve performed a dental implant procedure for patients who are missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers — With stunning porcelain veneers from our Manheim office, you can achieve almost any smile goal. Using our veneers we can literally reshape your teeth. We can also brighten your teeth and make them appear straighter without orthodontics.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges — Dental crowns and dental bridges can restore your smile, even after you’ve lost a tooth. Our dental bridges use porcelain dental crowns to fill in the gap and restore your smile’s functionality.
- Teeth Whitening — Teeth whitening is one of our most requested services. We offer professional teeth whitening treatments that can significantly improve the whiteness of your smile. Brighten your smile when you visit us at our Manheim office.
- Tooth Extractions — At Manheim, we perform professional tooth extractions with compassion and gentle, professional care. After a tooth extraction, we will discuss your many tooth replacement options.
- Root Canal Treatment — A root canal treatment can save your smile after a tooth has become infected. Find relief for your tooth infection by calling us at our Manheim office today.
To schedule a service appointment, call us now.